Nothing compares to the magic and mystery of Pompeii. You will view the seemingly tranquil Mt. Vesuvius and then walk among the remains of a city buried underneath 30 feet of ashes during its violent eruption. A bakery, theatre, gymnasium, and public bath all stand sentinels to a time and lifestyle literally sucked breathless in a split second then entombed for a thousand years.
Pompei Tour to Amalfi Coast and Positano: The dazzling turquoise water and brilliant sunshine of the bay of Naples is dramatic. Tiny, colorful villages clinging to steep cliffs high above the sea, islands and coast ablaze with lemon groves make the South unforgettable.
Pompei Tour Program
- Start at 8:00 A.M. from your location
- Arrival in Pompeii at 10:00 A.M.
- Visit the Pompeii Scavi with a tour guide until 12 P.M. (Tour Guide extra 250€)
- Stop for lunch in Positano, table for you right in front of the ocean (during summer) with great view of the sea
- Back to Rome around 8:00 P.M.
* No disable access – good for families with kids – Gym shoes suggeste
- Mercedes Minivan
- Private Tour Guide in Pompei (extra 250€)
- Pickup and dropoff from/to your Hotel