Our most requested tour is the private tour of rome. All of the spotlights in a 7-hour walking and driving tour with a Mercedes, and a Private Tour Guide if you want it (extra).
* Yes disabled people have access – good for families with kids – Gym shoes suggested, For the Vatican visit long pants and for ladies shoulder covered
- Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel with Saint Peter’s Basilica (Vatican Museum it’s closed on Sunday, on Wednesday make your reservation for 1pm entry). Please, Here is the link where you can buy your Vatican ADMISSIONS ONLY, NO GUIDE, we prefer at 9am thanks. BUY HERE YOUR VATICAN ADMISSIONS
- Lunch in a typical Roman Trattoria for Pizza or Pasta (not included)
- visit at the Colosseo (25 euro per person)
- Trevi Fountain
- Spanish Steps
- Pick-up at the Hotel at 8:00 A.M.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSABLE FOR OVERTIME VISIT IF: TRAFFIC, ACCIDENTS, WHEELCHAIR SERVICE, LOTS OF PICTURES OR OTHER REQUESTS, YOU HAVE 7 HOURS INCLUDING AT LEAST 30 MIN FOR LUNCH
- Mercedes Minivan or Sedan
- Pickup and dropoff from/to your Hotel
- Rome private Tour
- PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE €300 cash
- MARCO AS A PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE €400 CASH