I imagine all of you being afraid of going on a vacation, thinking “how can I have fun and take care of the children at the same time?”. Well, I don’t blame you, but the secret is ORGANIZATION. I can help and advise on which Hotel is most suitable for your needs, which Tour is more fun and less tiring for your children.
* Pick up from your Hotel at 8:30am
* Gladiator School if you have boys…. > click here (not included)
* visit at the Trevi Fountain
* The Spanish Steps are closed at the moment – Lunch (not included)….some Pizza and Gelato or some Local food
* visit at the Catacombs (8 euro per person not included, kids pay 5 euro)
* visit at the Pantheon
* visit Gianicolo Hill for pictures and gelato…
* Back to the Hotel around 4pm
While making your Tour, which is the secret? A genuine Gelato in the center of Rome, a pizza cut into slices and eaten in front of Mount Vesuvius, a snack and popcorns with a soft drink in a square in Florence…. these little things make them happy and let you enjoy the most beautiful cities in Italy, right? Don’t hesitate to contact me for advice. Even if you don’t book the Tour with me it doesn’t matter: I love children way too much to be held back from helping you!
And let’s always remember that children are God’s Blessing, whichever your religion or philosophy might be, they are the biggest gift that a family can get… and we are very, very patient!
* Yes disabled people have access – good for families with kids – Gym shoes suggested
- Mercedes Minivan
- Private Tour Guide
- Pickup and dropoff from/to your Hotel